Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
● If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
● Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
FOUNDER will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, date of birth, telephone number or email address ("personal data") through our websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily.
If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us.
FOUNDER will only collect and use your personal data in strict compliance with applicable data protection laws. When you do provide us with personal data, FOUNDER may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
▪ We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
▪ We (or a third party on our behalf) may use that information to contact
▪ We may provide other third parties with summary - but not individual - information about visitors to or users of our sites.
▪ We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e. not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to the Site that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Site.
Info Placed Automatically on Your Personal Computer – Cookies
When you view the Site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and can help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Other Important Notes regarding Our Privacy Practices
a) Security. We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
c) Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of FOUNDER's assets or shares (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Access to personal information
The Terms and Conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the "Site"), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
Galashia Ventures Limited of P.O. Box 15 – 002202, Nairobi, Kenya, ("FOUNDER") maintains this Site for your personal engagement, entertainment and information. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of FOUNDER. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification, please refrain from using the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Site is intended for use by residents of East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda) only. You should assume that copyright subsists in everything you see or read on the Site unless otherwise noted which may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of FOUNDER. FOUNDER does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with it.
2. All images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by FOUNDER. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. While FOUNDER uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, FOUNDER makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither FOUNDER nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of the Site provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
6. FOUNDER also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
7. Everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
8. FOUNDER has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
9. In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, sponsors or contracted suppliers of FOUNDER.
10. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FOUNDER, affiliated entities, and any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and representatives, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation advocate's fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site, the services, or the software; and (b) any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
11. FOUNDER may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. You will be bound by changes to these Terms and Conditions even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.